Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Lora610AES-100mW AES Encrypted Lora Long Range Wireless Transceiver Data Transmission Module
LoRa610AES is an Industrial class & highly-integrated RF transceiver module, which adopts the high-performance SX1276/1278 chips from Semtech. LoRa610AES has a standard TTL interface, LoRa610AES has good sensitivity and 100mW output power to achieve long RF range and reliable RF communication. For better security, the module uses AES128 encryption. To avoid interference, LoRa610AES provides 40 frequency channels and configurable Net ID. LoRa610AES is flexible but easy to use, it comes with many parameters, such as frequency, data rate, output power, Net ID, Node ID. Users can configure the parameters through a PC or customer’s own device.
Features and Application:
4 bytes Net ID
Default 2 bytes Node ID
Serial parameters configurable
Max output power: 100mw for option
Frequency band: 433/470/868/915Mhz for option
Sensitivity up to -121 dBm
Working temperature: -40 ~ +85 °C
Remote control telemetry
Industrial data acquisition
Wireless data communication
Access control system
Remote meter reading
The typical schematic circuit is as below:
Note: The ground pin of the module and device should be connected together.
Pin and dimension:
A. Why module cannot communicate properly?
1) Check if there is a power connection error;
2) Check if the module is enabled (CS / SET both high);
3) Check if the band, channel, rate, NET ID has set to the same;
4) Check if the module is damaged(light is on?)
B. Why transmission distance is not as far as it should be?
1) Power supply ripple is too large;
2) The antenna types do not match, or not properly installed;
3) The surrounding environment is harsh, strong interference sources;
4) Surrounding co-channel interference;
C. Why receiving data incorrect?
1) Check if the interface compatible with the device;
2) Improper parameter settings.
3) The module data interface is bad.
|Working voltage range||3.3 ~ 6.5 V|
|Data transfer rate||N/A|
|Receiving sensitivity||-139 dBm|
|Maximum output power||100mW(+20dBm)|
|Receiving current||<20 mA|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 ~ +85 °C|
|Data Rate||@FSK,1.2-300 Kbps|
|Frequency||433/470/868 / 915 MHz(Customizable:137~1020MHz )|