Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
TPA3116D2 2 x 50W Stereo - 24V Dual Channel Stereo Mini Class D Digital Audio Power Amplifier Board (Finished Blue)
RV09 EC12 10K Rotary Encoder - Digital Potentiometer Coding Volume Control - 5 Pin Plum handle 12MM (Horizontal mount)
- Buy 10 for ₹33.00 each and save 6%
- Buy 100 for ₹29.00 each and save 18%
A rotary encoder with 20 steps per revolution. Rotary encoders are widely used in volume controls.
This rotary encoder can rotate and does not have, like almost all potentiometers, a start, and end position.
However, rotary encoders must be read digitally. Based on this, you can determine the direction in which the rotary encoder moves and how many steps have been taken.
This rotary encoder also has a push-button built-in for example to select something. (between pin D and E)
The rotary encoder can be read out by means of pin A, B, and C.
A standard potentiometer knob can be attached to the rotary encoder.
See the images for the sizes and the explanation of the pins.
- Total Impedance: 10kohm
- Allowable error value of total impedance soil: +/- 20%
- Impedance Characteristics: B Taper
- Voltage Rating: 50V AC; 12V DC
- Freeze power: <0.05W (or equal)
- Noise: 100mv (max)
- Insulation Resistance Group Value: 100mohm Min DC 250V
- Withstand Voltage Characteristics: AC 300V for 1min
- Residual resistance value: 20ohm (max)
- Synchronization error value: -/dbof/db+-/db
- Full rotation angle: 170 degree (5 deg tolerence)
- Rotational torque: 20~100 gf.com
- Rotation Stop Strength: 3kgf.co max
- Shaft push-pull strength: 4kgf.co max
- Solder heat resistance: 250 degree or less within 2 sec
- Life: 10,000 rotations
Mounting Type: Horizontal
Package Quantity: 1PCS