Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Arduino UNO ProtoShield prototype expansion board with SYB-170 mini breadboard
Works with the Uno! This prototyping shield is the best out there (well, we think so, at least). It works with UNO, NG, Diecimila and Duemilanove Arduinos
- Buy 5 for ₹250.00 each and save 4%
- Buy 10 for ₹245.00 each and save 6%
It has a nice standard 0.1"x0.1" prototying grid with big pads A IC pattern for adding DIP ICs up to 20 pins Power rails down the middle and sides A reset button and an extra general use button 2 3mm general use LEDs, red and green, as well as 2 matching resistors The ICSP header is up top if you like to upload to your Arduino using a programmer A surface-mount chip area for up to 14 SOIC size parts Compatible with either tiny breadboards or 'standard' breadboards with the rails removed. Every pin is brought out, including the new 3V and Reset header pins 2 0.1uF capacitors on either side for extra power stability
- 1 reset button, 1 general use button, and 2 LED circuits can be used directly.
- 5V, GND, and Raw pins are exposed as well.
- SOIC place for IC.
- The mini breadboard has 170 tie points.
- The breadboard sticks on the prototype shield with its self-adhesive backing.
- Prototype Size:7cm x 5.5cm x 2cm
- Mini breadboard size: 4.4 * 3.4 * 1cm
- Package Included:
- 1x prototype shield
- 1x Mini breadboard