Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
4S 50A 14.8V 16.8V BMS Battery Management System PCM PCB for 4 Series 18650 li-ion Lithium Ion Battery Pack
The lithium battery protection board uses a highly integrated intelligent lithium battery protection board integrated chip, the performance is better than the protective board composed of discrete chips. Can complete 5 string polymer lithium battery, ternary lithium battery, lithium iron phosphate, lithium cobalt oxide, lithium manganese oxide battery charge, and discharge protection, over current, short circuit, over-temperature protection, and equalization function. It adopts 4 milliohms ultra-low internal resistance MOS tube, which has low internal resistance and high efficiency. It is suitable for battery pack applications in different fields such as inverters, DC motors, power tools, and solar street lights.
1. Please select the appropriate protection board according to the actual battery type and series connection.
2. Before the protection board is installed, the battery must be matched well, and the old and new batteries cannot be mixed.
3. Please remove the cable before wiring, and connect all the wires, and then confirm that the wiring is correct before plugging in the cable. When wiring, the control wiring diagram is gradually connected from the negative pole of the battery. For the thick line, please select the appropriate square wire according to the actual load current value.
4. When the working current is too large, please add tin to the tinned part of the front and back of the protection board, or thicken the copper wire to increase the overcurrent capability of the circuit board.
5. If you need a temperature protection function, add 10K NTC resistor (refer to the image). The factory default is no temperature protection resistor.
4 Series BMS 50A suitable for Li-ion cells connected in series not more than 4 cells, additional cells can be added in parallel
Charging/Discharge current: 50A (Over 20A, please stack the tin-plated part of PCB or add copper wire to increase overflow);
Single Overcharge Protection Voltage: 4.25V ±0.025V;Single section overcharge relief voltage: 4.15V ±0.05V;Overcharge protection delay : 1S ±200mS;
Single Section Over-Amplification Protection Voltage: 2.7V ±0.05V;Single-section Over-discharge Release Voltage: 3.0V ±0.1V; Over-discharge protection delay: 1S ±200mS;Discharge Overcurrent Protection: 70A;Delay of discharge overcurrent protection: 100mS ±50mS; Short circuit protection: Yes;Short circuit protection delay: 250uS ±50uS;Short circuit protection recovery mode: Disconnecting Load and Recovering Output Voltage;
Equilibrium Open Voltage: 4.18V ±0.025V;Balanced current: 55mA;Broken line protection: Yes;Temperature protection: With (valid for external 10K Euro NTC resistance);
Charging cryogenic protection: -7°°C; Charging High-Temperature Protection: 50°°C; Discharge High-Temperature Protection: 70°°C;
|Dimension||6 x 4 x 1 cm|